It’s Monday blues and you lather up dutifully with your shaving gel, foam, or cream to take your first stroke. Shaving or hair removal routine might not be the thing that you enjoy the most in your beauty routine. But having the best shaving gel with a good fragrance can make it more bearable. You might be thinking that water will do the trick in providing enough lubrication to prevent razor burn and itching. Yes, we all have been with this thought, but trust me, shave gel is here for some reason.
But what’s the catch? Why am I here? Today, we will discuss one such shave gel that is on every man. Choosing the best full-body shave gel when there are hundreds or thousands of options available can seem like a catch-22.
If you already have an idea of what type of shave gel you want then you can skip this blog, but if you are looking for a change then try JO Total Body Shave Gel.
JO Total Body Shave Gel Review
So let’s get to the business, why should you only buy JO Total Body Shave Gel when the market is flooded with thousands of other various brands? This men’s shave body hair men shaving cream is a new and improved formula! It is designed with an anti-bump formula that provides a moisturizing and soothing shaving experience. This shave gel is free of toxins and skin-friendly for intimate areas. You just need to apply the gel on wet skin for better results and a clean shave.
- Skin-friendly for intimate areas
- It has an anti-bump ingredient
- Perfect for full body use: chest, legs, face, and arms
- Improved with moisturizers
- New and improved formula
How To Use JO Total Body Shave Gel?
This gel is a great option for both men and women. Here are six tips for getting the most out of this shave gel:
- Use it on wet skin. Apply the gel to wet skin for the best results. This will help to soften the hair and hydrate the skin, making it easier to get a close shave.
- Use it sparingly. A little goes a long way with this shaving gel, so don’t overdo it. Apply a thin layer of gel to the area you’re planning to shave.
- Use circular motions. When applying the gel, use circular motions rather than back-and-forth strokes. This will help to lift the hair up so that your razor can get a closer shave.
- Let it sit for a few minutes. After applying the gel, let it sit for two or three minutes before shaving. This will give the gel time to work its magic and help to prevent razor burn.
- Rinse with cold water after shaving. After you’re done shaving, rinse the area with cold water to help close your pores and soothe your skin.
- Follow up with moisturizer. After rinsing, follow up with a quality moisturizer to help keep your skin healthy and hydrated.
Warning: If you feel irritation and discomfort, stop using it and consult a physician. Keep out of reach from your children and pets.
Why You Should JO Total Body Shave Gel?
JO Total Body Shave Gel is perfect for a full body shave. It is enhanced with moisturizers that provide softer and easier cutting. It has hydrating extracts that increase lubrication and make the shave more comfortable.
It has water-based lubrication that protects the skin from razor burn and ensures less friction during a full body shave.
This gel is so intuitive that it helps you to track the area where you’ve already run the blade. This will ensure that you don’t miss a spot. And guess what, once you shave your full body, you can feel more confident in sexy couple foreplay in bedroom, right?
My final verdict for JO Total Body Shave Gel is that it’s a perfect shave gel for men. Most men shave body hair with water or even with cream which doesn’t prevent razor burn and skin irritation. If you’re the one battling such skin problems then JO Total Body Shave Gel will be your best friend. It’s better than other shave gel, you only need a little bit and it will do a perfect glide. It doesn’t foam up and works well in the shower.